[RBS] NadlanTown News Home Sales & Rentals

dan sivan dansivan at netvision.net.il
Wed Apr 7 10:27:30 IDT 2010

 NadlanTown News:
> Bank of Israel raises interest rate 0.25%
> The bank said the decision was "part of the gradual process of returning
> interest to a more normal level."
> It will raise it by 25 basis points to 1.5% during the comming month of
> April.
>
> Ramat Bet Shemesh A RENTALS: (commercial property)
>
> *** shops and offices for rent in the new RBS A shopping center:
> Enquire
> in our office and do not miss out before it is too late!! Limited
> places
> (the post office is curently negociating a space!!!)
> Maccabi has signed a lease already!
> New shops openning: a large supermarket, hamburger bar, coffe shop,
> kiosk,Judaica store, sweets, large Kupat Holim.
> Prices: Shops from NIS 100 per sqm, offices from NIS 50 per sqm
> left http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT36/index.html
>
> -
> -New office 22sqm in the Dolev shopping center, with panoramic
> NIS1,800 p/m http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT36/index.html

> Ramat Bet Shemesh A SALES(sample only):

 NEW PROJECT RBS G(medurag) !!! CHOOSE  THE BEST APARTMENTS NOW! ATTRACTIVE
PRICES:
  -  5 rooms  133 sqm with storeroom,possibility to open up chalal large
garden (160 to 280sqm) from NIS 1,150,000
  -  5 rooms (1 room classified as storeroom) NIS 123sqm, large succa porch
from NIS 940,000
  - 3 rooms, entrance level, 2 covered pkg lots(option to annex as 2
bedrooms)40sqm succa porch NIS 860,000
  - 3 rooms, option to add 1 extra room, large succa porch NIS 760,000
BARGAIN!!! great investement!
   -
>4 rms on Kishon, option to add 1 room, view, succa porch, 2 storerooms
>attached to covered pkg suitable as office/apt/clinic
   Asking NIS 1,180,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT135/index.html>

-Lachish 8 rms,one level, all refurbished, huge succa porch,must been seen!
NIS 1,770,000  http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT135/index.html

-5 rms on Timna, well kept, invested, view, covered pkg and storeroom.
Asking NIS 1,680,000 flex  http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT132/index.html

 - 6 rooms on Hayarden, one level, panoramic view, invested, must be sold!!