[RBS] Desk for sale

Pearls of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:42:11 IDT 2010

Wood Desk is available, for any reasonable offer.

1 slight fyi about this desk for sale, I have had a number of people come (who loved the desk) but were disappointed that it was too small for their computer screen.  I didn't realize because I used it for a lap top (I pulled the lap top out once the desk was opened so the height didn't affect me.  So it can be used as a regular desk or as a computer desk you can put the screen on the top of the desk (that is where I used to keep my printer) or you can remove the top piece of wood so that it doesn't affect the screen and just leave the top part open.    Anyone interested please let me know. check out the link below to see what it looks like and for the dimensions

I am selling a solid wood computer desk here is a link of a similar unit (the picture on the link is white, mine is natural colored)

http://www.ikea.co.il/?catid={4A542EE3-441D-4C66-B60B-24FEA501BEF5}&details_type=1&itemid={2AC9BF08-C1B5-4ABB-A18E-E56E07DAE9B9}

Please call for more details

Shlomo & Batsheva Singer
Pearls of Joy