[RBS] Recommendation for silver polishing

Mandy & Danni Gaziel gazielmd at bezeqint.net
Wed Apr 7 21:40:54 IDT 2010

I recently had my candelabra polished by Teddy Goldsmith the Silversmith.

I was absolutely thrilled with the results.  The candelabra looked like
brand new; Teddy's workmanship was really excellent.

The polishing was done quickly, the price seemed very reasonable, and best
of all Teddy and his wife are really lovely to work with.

All in all I highly recommend them in every possible way!!

Mandy