[RBS] Independent financial advisor - recommendations?

Yitzchok & Hasha Lavi lavi at chardmore.net
Thu Apr 8 00:35:47 IDT 2010

I would like to consult with a licensed investment advisor who can
objectively review our financial position (pensions and savings in
particular) and explain what we have and what sorts of changes we might
want to make.

Preferably this would not be someone motivated by the possibility of
fees resulting from us making changes.

Recommendations (by email please) are requested from anyone with
positive personal experience. Familiarity with UK and US plans and
Israel/UK/US tax implications would be a definite plus.

Thank you

Yitzchok