[RBS] Looking for Sophisticated VOIP phone system with US numbers for 6 or more employees

Moshe Lichtenstein mlichtenstein at barak.net.il
Thu Apr 8 14:46:44 IDT 2010

We are considering purchasing a VOIP system. It needs to have a 248-area
code and ideally we want it to be coordinated with our office in Detroit, so
it seems as if we in Israel are calling from the US office, as well as have
the ability to transfer calls between offices. We have 6 employees in
Israel, 15 in the US.

Anyone using such a system, or can recommend, please do so via email or
phone

Moshe Lichtenstein
mlichtenstein at barak.net.il
052-7654-936