[RBS] Looking for the recording of Rabbi Twerski shiur from Wednesday Night

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Fri Apr 9 00:03:49 IDT 2010

Dear RBS,

I was not able to make the shiur by  Rabbi Dr. Abraham J. Twerski entitled "The words of my mouth & the expression of my heart" which took place at Beit Knesset Feigenson on Wednesday April 7th.  I would love to  hear the shiur and  I am looking for a copy of the shiur. If anyone recorded the shiur and can provide me with a link to where I can download it, it would be appreciated.  Please send all emails to neshoma at bezeqint.net

Thanks

Reuven Ashenberg

Beit Knesset Feigenson is proud to announce a shiur by Rabbi Dr. Abraham J. Twerski entitled

"The words of my mouth & the expression of my heart"

The shiur will take place at Beit Knesset Feigenson on April 7th  at 8:00 PM.

Rabbi Dr. Twerski is one of our generation's most eminent interpreters of the Torah's teachings regarding self-control and self-improvement. He is a psychiatrist, an ordained rabbi, and founder and medical director of Gateway Rehabilitation Center in Pennsylvania. He has also authored more than 60 books, including "Twerski on Prayer", and "Lights Along the Way", a commentary on Mesilat Yesharim (Path of the Just).

The evening's learning is dedicated l'refuat Tamar Bat Michal.

The shiur will be given in English.