[RBS] Big Thank You To Leumit of RBS A

A. spitkyng at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 13:07:52 IDT 2010

My family and I recently switched over health insurances from meuchedet to Leumit.

Dr. Rosenbaum (pediatrician) has made the usually dreaded health visits quite pleasant, and he has been most helpful with information about anything and everything during the switchover.

One of the family doctors, Dr. Wolf has calmly answered my gazzilion questions and even still told me to give a call if I have any others.

Most importantly we are extremely satisfied with the complete english speaking staff assisting our every need. They remember who we are, dont need a card to remember our names and are friendly and personable. The doctors all have a cell phone number and are reachable 24 hours a day.

I may be forgetting some things, but over all I am quite pleased with the change.

I thank you all at Leumit for finally giving the anglo community of RBS A something very much needed.