[RBS] Yes! Dr. Rosenberg is Excellent!

lepon lepon at 012.net.il
Fri Apr 9 14:28:59 IDT 2010

I second the recommendation for this multi-faceted and talented doctor!

Shoshana Lepon

zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI3MDMzNzIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQzNzA1BG1zZ0lkAzkyNzU2BHNlY
wNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyNzA4MDY1MjM-> [RBS] Unsolicited
Reccomendation of a Chiropractor in RBSA

Posted by: "Snir"
<mailto:clicksnir at gmail.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%5BRBS%5D%20Unsolicited%20Reccom
endation%20of%20a%20Chiropractor%20in%20RBSA> clicksnir at gmail.com

Thu Apr 8, 2010 1:03 pm (PDT)

I recently went to Dr. Reuven Rosenberg for different probems I had during
pregnancy and he was really effective. He uses a variety of methods and is
very insightful. He takes his time and is truly interested in the healing of
the patient and his rates are also very reasonable.
Leah Bitton

Dr. Reuven Rosenberg - Integrative Health Center 0527616793

Shoshana Lepon

02-992-4046

054-842-4019

lepon at 012.net.il