[RBS] shiva details: Jenny Nadoff (Chicago) David Mandelbaum (Beitar) Ilene Cahan (Modain)

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Apr 11 01:57:23 IDT 2010

I apologize that I can't get back to everyone personally who contacted me
for details.

Shiva for Sol Mandelbaum will be observed through Monday morning.  Ilene
returned to her home in Modain last Wednesday and will be there for the
remainder of
shiva.  Jenny returned to Chicago and has been sitting there since Thursday
night, phone number 773 764 4482.  Dovid will remain in
Michigan with their mother until next Wednesday, (with shiva ending on
Monday)  phone number 248 542 7736.

Besorot tovot.

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com