[RBS] Time Management workshop-Try the first class for free!

Rachel & Daniel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Mon Apr 12 02:18:21 IDT 2010

TIME MANAGEMENT TUNE-UP

In 8 weeks, you can.

* Develop a weekly schedule.

* Balance your home and your personal goals.

* Design a customized menu plan.

* Bring in Shabbat calmly and on time!

WHAT RACHEL'S STUDENTS SAID ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:

"My house is neater. I'm getting to bed earlier, and I'm no longer living in
"fight or flight" mode."

"I'm more focused, and I'm managing my schedule more effectively"

"I'm finally able to take steps towards some long awaited goals.

"Rachel encouraged us, worked with us and pulled us up a good few notches:

FREE TRIAL SESSION ON SUNDAY APRIL 25

10:00am-12:00pm

At the home of Rachel Factor Rechov Teveria 3/2 Ramat Beit Shemesh A

Cost of the 8 week workshop: 650 NIS per person.  Includes an individual
coaching session for free.

SPACE IS LIMITED!  CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THE FREE TRIAL SESSION.

Rachel Brody 991-0350

Rachel at PossibilitiesCoach.com