[RBS] Just a Few places left ! - Meishiv HaNafesh Level 1 and Level 2 starting

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Sun Apr 11 13:27:08 IDT 2010

There are just a few places still left for the Level 1 training and only 5
days to go to get your 10 % early bird discount.

If you are still wondering whether this training is for you or how you can
benefit. You can call me and I will be happy to talk to you about it or you
can speak to some of the many guys who have completed the training.

The upcoming Meishiv HaNafesh training will be starting be'ezrat Hashem as
follows:

Dates: Starting Tuesday night for 7 consecutive weeks (except for Shavuot),
27th April, 13th Iyar.
Time: 20h00-22h00.
Place: 8/2 Nachal Achziv, Ramat Beit Shemesh
Cost: Nis 995.00 for the 7 week series.

A 10% early bird discount is offered for payments received before 15th April
2010 . This totals 895-00 Nis for the 7 week training.

For more information your can click here.

The group has a limited number of places. If you are interested please email
me as soon as possible  - avraham at refuah.co.il

For those of you who have completed Level 1, you can now register for Level
2:

Level 2 will be held once a month for 6 sessions on Sunday evenings.

Dates: 9 May, 6 June, 4 July, 15 August, 12 September, 3 October

Cost: Nis850 for 6 sessions or 765NIS (early bird discount when you pay by
18 April 2010.)

Here is what people are saying about this Training:

"This training is transformative. I deepened my experience of self and got
in touch with so much within myself. Life became richer." E.F.

"This training brought out the best in me; even my close acquaintances
noticed a big change." B.F.

"It opened me up to the richness of human experience." Y.M.

"This is a workshop for life." M.G.

The group has a limited number of places. If you are interested please email
me as soon as possible  - avraham at refuah.co.il

Kol Tov

Avraham Baruch Gundle DO ND

For those of you who would like to know a little more about my work you are
welcome to read the following:

Avraham Baruch Gundle graduated with honors in Osteopathic Medicine and
Naturopathy.  He is the Director of the Center for Integrated Medicine. He
practices holistically emphasizing the role of the mind and the body in
healing. He draws on a wide range of cutting edge therapeutic and diagnostic
modalities to help give his patients the best possible care. These include
Mora therapy, BeTA, Darkfield Microscopy, Homeopathy, Osteopathy,
Nutritional and Lifestyle counseling. Avraham Baruch has completed the
Advanced Professional training in Mind-Body Medicine with the Centre for
Mind Body Medicine in Washington , D.C, is a certified supervisor and
facilitator of Mind Body skills groups, and is a Master NLP practitioner.
Avraham is in private practice and facilitates men's groups in Mind Body
skills. Avraham Baruch lives in Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel, with his wife and
five children.

Beverly Chimes
Clinic Manager
Center for Integrated Medicine