[RBS] Mon. Night-The Unforgettable Day My Father & I Met Roosevelt-Shocking Yom HaShoah Event-HaRav Ephraim Kestenbaum

Mosdot HaRavAharonSoloveichik mosdotharavaharonsoloveichik at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 14:35:34 IDT 2010

Were American Jewish leaders guilty of standing idly by as European Jews were being deported in the millions to the gas chambers?

This Monday night at Mosdot HaRav Aharon Soloveichik there will be an incredible, historic event that nobody should miss!

HaRav Ephraim Kestenbaum who very recently moved to Israel will deliver a lecture telling us of his fathers' efforts to save European Jews during the time of the Holocaust. HaRav Kestenbaum accompanied his father to a meeting at the White House in an effort to save European Jews during that horrifying period.

This important event will take place this Monday night at 20:00 at Mosdot HaRav Aharon Soloveichik which is located at Nachal Maor 27, Ramat Beth Shemesh.

HaRav Ephraim Kestenbaum, a recent oleh to Israel and resident of Ramat Beth Shemesh is former head of many leading Orthodox educational insititutions in Great Britain and also has been to many Arab countries for the purpose of saving Jews.