[RBS] Help a PHD student in his research

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Sun Apr 11 20:10:56 IDT 2010

My name is Lotem Giladi, I am a PhD student in the Clinical Psychology program at the California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles. I am conducting a study that focuses on family interactions and psychological characteristics of children and grandchildren of Holocaust survivors.
Participation in this study is NOT limited to relatives of Holocaust survivors. If you are a member of a Jewish-American/Canadian family of European descent (age 18 or older), you are eligible to participate in this study, whether you have relatives who are Holocaust survivors or not.
Participation is anonymous and involves the completion of online questionnaire that will take approximately 20-30 minutes of your time.

To participate please click on the following link:
http://alliant.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_a430x9q5WkTlVTS&SVID=Prod
Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who might be eligible to participate in the study.

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Lotem

--
Lotem Giladi, M.A.
Doctoral Student