[RBS] The Artist, David Avisar, here in RBS Bet

ראובן שפי-גל shefigal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:31:07 IDT 2010

David Avisar is an extremely talented impressionist artist with an amazing
personal story and unique style.
His artworks have been sold in exclusive galleries in California, Tel Aviv
and Jerusalem.
He has recently decided to open his home studio to the general public,
located at  5 Rabbi Tarfon St.in RBS Bet, and has lowered the prices to the
level of mamash metziot.

You can view photos of a small part of his works at the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=263986583080

You can see a video and read his personal profile at the link below:
http://www.jyplus.com/item/index/item_id/325

At the studio you can see over 120 originals and canvass prints, many that
have never been exposed to the public before.
To make an appointment, call me, Reuven Shefigal 0543-254204, or write me at
shefigal at gmail.com

You don't need to be in a buying mood to enjoy the inspiration that these
fineart masterpieces will provide.
Its a great way to spend some free time, and meeting David is a pleasure in
itself.