[RBS] Thank You To Rav Ephraim Kestenbaum

Mosdot HaRavAharonSoloveichik mosdotharavaharonsoloveichik at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 22:03:22 IDT 2010

We would like to thank Rav Ephraim Kestenbaum for delivering truly unforgettable testimony of his experiences relating to saving European Jews during the dark years of the Holocaust. We are priveleged to have Rav Kestenbaum living here in our community, thus enabling us to benefit from his important and enriching words and perspectives.

                                Mosdot HaRav Aharon Soloveichik

Mosdot HaRav Aharon Soloveichik was founded by HaGaon HaRav Aharon Soloveichik ztz"l and continues under the inspiring leadership and guidance of HaRav Chayim Soloveichik.