[RBS] COLMAR DELICATESSEN THANKS THEIR WONDERFUL CUSTOMERS

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 15:06:44 IDT 2010

A big THANK YOU  to our wonderful customers for their orders for Pesach,it
was lovely working with you all.

YOM HA'ATZMAUT IS NEARLY HERE!!!!!!!!

We have matured Entrecote Steaks,Boerewors,Beefburgers, Rabbanut Rashit
Chalak Mehadrin
and in Agudat Yisrael we have Beefburgers and Boerewors for your Barbeques.

Also remember our regular fare:

Brisket cooked in honey/mustard sauce OR in savoury sauce, sliced and
vacuum
packed

An assortment of cold cuts,

Cooked chickens either Rav Auerbach or Agudat Yisrael

Chopped Herring and Kichel

Call or e-mail your orders to 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4
abrams2 at bezeqint.net

We look forward to"meating" you all again!!!,

Regards,

Margaret and Colin Abrams