[RBS] Reminder - Connections Magazine Iyar - inspiring stories please

david drstern at 013.net
Wed Apr 14 10:26:44 IDT 2010

Hi Connections readers

Hodesh tov

This past Shabbat afternoon, I heard an interesting aliya story and it got me thinking that there was never a Connections issue dedicated to aliya stories. And with Iyar having both Yom Haatzmaut and Yom Yerushalayim, it seems appropriate for this month.

do you have a GREAT aliya story to share? Could be a vignette or a longer story. Could be how and when you decided to make aliya (the story I heard today), pilot trip or something inspiring that happened upon arriving that is connected to Eretz Yisrael.

There is no minimum or maximum length but I would need it by the end of the week in order to get it in.

Please send it to editor at connectionsmag.co.il

thanks in advance
David Stern
Editor, Connections Magazine