[RBS] Do a Good Deed...Win a GREAT Prize!

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:25:27 IDT 2010

Jo's Club invites every woman in the community to be a VIP for a day!

* 1/2 hour fitness workshop with our certified trainers
* 1/2 hour VIP "Cliques" class
* Free gift

All of this is yours, at no additional cost, when you sign up for the new
KEHILLAH CARD.*

We are proud to be part of this new KEHILLAH campaign being run by Keren Lev
Yisroel (KLY). KLY sponsors produce and food sales that have saved the
community millions of shekel.

*** You can get your KEHILLAH CARD at Jo's Club, women only, sorry.***

KEHILLAH CARD holders can enjoy benefits at the following businesses, too:

RBS Gelt Center
Daniel
Banda Jewelry
Smiley
Feldheim
TravelDealIsrael
And over 60 other local businesses

Sign up now, and enjoy the benefits of being part of our Kehillah!

Jo's Club is located in the RBS A shopping center, one floor under Kuppat
Cholim Clalit.

For more information about this card, call Yisroel (English) 052-761-1177 or
send an email to ymsimon at gmail.com

------
* The Kehillah card is given to families who sign up for a 50 NIS monthly
donation to Keren Lev Yisrael.
Jo's Club takes no responsibility for anything other than our part in this
endeavor...someone else gets the rest of the z'chus.