[RBS] dead oven, dead 106

Goldmeier goldmeier at 012.net.il
Wed Apr 14 14:57:03 IDT 2010

I have an oven that is no longer in working condition, and it seems it
cannot be repaired.

I want to get rid of it.

I understand the Iryah sends around occasionally someone who collects
electrical appliances and other large items that have been put outside
for the trash.

I do not want to put the oven out and have it sit there for a long time,
so i would like to know what the process is. Do I have to call the Iryah
and let them know about the oven sitting outside? Do they send someone
on a specific day of the week so I just have to put it out the night
before? etc?

And assuming I need to call the Iryah Moked (106), I already tried. I
let the phone ring 28 times before I hung up and sent this email.

Thank you, if you have any information to share.

Rafi