[RBS] Sorry, but a Virus struck again and sent out emails to all my address book

nessa zakuto nessazakuto at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 00:13:16 IDT 2010

Sorry all, but a Virus struck again and sent out emails to all of my address book, last week and yesterday.  I am not certain, but the email yesterday which was blank except for a Hyperling to use Hotmail may be a virus laden link.  When it sent out the emails last week and several months ago, it also deleted all of my sent mail.  Yesterday's email did not delete my sent messages.

Have a safe and healthy spring and summer,
Nessa Zakuto