[RBS] Update on Efrat Bat Dahlia

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Sat Apr 17 22:02:34 IDT 2010

Many people have been asking for updates, the latest I know is that she
still has internal bleeding, but they had to stop the operation on Thursday
because she was not strong enough. They are keeping her in an INDUCED coma
now, and hoping she will gain some strength to go in and figure out where
the bleeding is coming from. She is in ICU on a respirator. This is the
latest I know, and as far as I know its accurate. Please keep davening for
her. Thank you.

Her last name is Korliker, she is an Israeli girl in 5th grade, and a very
special, sweet child.

Rachel