[RBS] Limudei Lottie - New semester starting next week!

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sat Apr 17 23:52:36 IDT 2010

Limudei Lottie
The Women's Torah Center of Ramat Beit Shemesh
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

With one week to go, the time goes by quick.
We have some great courses, come take your pick.

Halacha, Hashkafa, Tanach, Jewish History too.
We're sure you can find one to interest you.

So take a quick peek at our brochure.
filled to the brink with courses galore.

To register, just call, email or visit our site.
We're here to help, it would be our delight.

We can't wait to see you, when you walk in the door.
We're located at Aish Kodesh - Maor #4.

For more information or to receive a complete schedule and brochure of
course descriptions call Leya 054-841-8367, email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net, or visit our website www.limudeilottie.org