[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation: Guitar Teacher

kerry kerrybarcohn at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 08:07:36 IDT 2010

A year and a half ago, our son started learning guitar with musician/singer Eliezer Kosoy (of the CD "Elyon"). This has turned out to be one of the best parts of our son's week. Not only has Eliezer taught him a skill he can be proud of (and he's gotten quite good!), and not only is it a wonderful way for our son to express himself, but the relationship he has developed with Eliezer is priceless. We refer to him as our son's "guitar rebbe." Eliezer is so patient and loving, and is a great listener and counselor. So yes, it's about guitar, but really it is so much more than that. We're thrilled to have Eliezer as a part of our son's life, and we give him our highest recommendation. Contact Eliezer Kosoy directly at 057-311-4867, or call us (052-611-9372) if you have any questions.