[RBS] Aliza Realty - Properties for sale and rent

Aliza Klompas jonaliz at netvision.net.il
Sun Apr 18 12:00:34 IDT 2010

I am thrilled to announce the opening of Aliza Realty.

I have five years of extensive experience in real estate in Ramat Beit
Shemesh.

Properties for sale.

 Exclusive -Ramat Shilo, Moni project- luxurious home, five bedrooms, large
dining room, lounge area, and solid wood kitchen. Floors and bathrooms all
upgraded. Option to expand. fully air-conditioned.

Ramat Shilo- duplex with garden, five bedrooms, eat in kitchen, and option
to expand.

Ramat Shilo- triplex with wonderful views, six bedrooms, lounge dining room
and large kitchen, and options to expand.

Sheinfeld area-- charming home, with a very large well tendered  garden,
great deal of privacy, move in condition. Five  bedrooms, large kitchen and
eat in area. study and mamad.. Fully air-conditioned

Properties for rent

Basement - two bedrooms, two bathrooms, reception area, private entrance and
very good location. Ideal for a large office

Rooms for rent as offices in a central location;

Sun gardens, 7 rooms, upgraded kitchen, large mirpeset with a wonderful
view, garden. Available from August.

If you are looking to sell I have a large client base of people that are
interested in all types of different homes.

Your needs are our priority.

For further details please contact Aliza Klompas at 0542-405487

Aliza Realty

Email:a at alizarealty.com

Mobile: +972 542-405487

Office: +972 2 999-5441