[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Question on gas masks distribution

Lorne Brown lorne.brown at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 12:01:45 IDT 2010

If the American citizens are Jewish, then they can become Israeli
citizens, while keeping their American citizenship. Then they can get
masks for free. Contact Nefesh B'Nefesh.

You can also buy masks: http://www.allbiz.co.il/zbm/page23852.asp?cat=1021

BTW. you can also buy a system that is installed in the sealed room,
that allows you to not have to use masks when you are in the room.