[RBS] : Central Yom Haatzmaut EVE :Off Simches

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Mon Apr 19 00:54:47 IDT 2010

 The community is invited to the community is invited to the Central Yom
 Haatzmaut Celebration, IYH on
Monday night, April 19th
 We will meet after Tfilla, at 8:30pm at the main  park on Nahal
 Dolev.  From there, we will dance-march with music and flags to the Ulam
Sport on Nahal Soreq in Ramat Bet Shemesh.
 The program, which will start at 9:00pm, will include:
 Central performance-  Yishai Lapidot and "OFF Simches"
-Beacon lightening ceremony.
speeches and divrei bracha from rabbanim and community leaders
 fireworks
 children's activities:
 food stands
 dancing to Chassidic music sounds

 the event is sponsored by:
The events department and  The Moreshet Yisrael dept of the city,
Shaaley Tora
Midreshet Bet Shemesh
Moatza Datit Bet Shemesh

 Guests of Honor:
 the mayor, Moshe Abutbul
Harav Biton -Rav Hair
Deputy Mayor- Mr Meir Balaish
Mr Richard Peres- Chairman of Education, Walfare and Matnasim
HaRav Spector, Rav  Givaat Sharet
Shalom Lerner, member of city council
Jecky Edri, member of city council
Harav Yehuda Medizada,chairman of the Moatza datit
Local community's Rabanim .

AT 24:00we are continuing the Celebration at BEER HATIKVA , WITH Shay Gabso
and his band.