[RBS] To Whoever Rented Out a Vacation Apartment on Dolev (#5, I believe) to Us in March of 2008

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Mon Apr 19 08:16:41 IDT 2010

If you rented out a vacation apartment to us (Cohen and Lev Families) in March of 2008, we may have some of your Besari knives.

Our family rented an apartment on Nachal Dolev (#5, I believe) in March of 2008, and we have discovered some Besari knives which are very similar to our Besari set but remind us of the set which was at that apartment when we rented it. If these are yours, please contact us.

כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש

טלפון: 02-9914332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867

Catriel Lev
(Formerly of Nachal Timna, now on Katlav)
Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel

Telephone: 972-2-991-4332
Mobile Phone: 972-50-205-7867