[RBS] Hey, Yeshiva Man: Great Learning Opportunity! We need a few more guys in order to begin

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 12:35:45 IDT 2010

Yeshiva Guys---

           **   Do you now work all day, and miss the
      days of limud

           b'iyun?

           **  Do you find Daf Yomi limud a
bit superficial?

                  ** Do you want your learning to
      be interactive and
      exciting?

      **  Do you have limited time but realize you really require

      "kevi'us"?

      ** Do you yearn for the "geshmak" of hearing a well developed

                      and well presented
      shiur capable of challenging your
      intellect?

      ** Can you commit to 45 minutes each evening, five times a

      week?

                   If so, we've got good news
      for you!

 In formation - a nightly shiur in Meseches
      Nedarim with
 Harav Chaim Z Malinowitz, shlit"a, Rav of Beis
      Tefilla Yonah Avraham,*
 General Editor of Artscroll/Mesorah
      (Yes,you could say he wrote the   book!), and a
      primary
 talmid of HoRav HaGa'on Rav Abba
 Berman zt''l.

 We need a
      minimum of 8 men ready to commit to Sunday
 through Thursday,
      8:15 PM till 9 PM in order to begin.  Available now!

 E-mail or call in your commitment [or for
      further
 information] to:    rabbispan at yahoo.com    052-765-0492

* BTYA,  RBS A, at Nachal Refaim 34A, corner of
      Luz.

            gLaunchProfile.start('RT_GB');