[RBS] tell your friends and neighbors

Aharon Yehudah aharon.yehudah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:18:22 IDT 2010

eXpressions Forever Photography, (Aharon Yehudah Photographer) is having a
contest.  We are giving away a FREE 40x50cm Royal Collection Wall portrait.
Completely FREE!  No obligation.  It is our way of promoting our updated
website www.expressionsforever-israel.com  Take a look!

To enter the contest, send an email to expressionsforever at gmail.com and post
contest in the subject line. Please include your name, phone number, and how
many would be participating in the portrait if you win.  We will be drawing
the winner on May 3, 2010.  We will notify the winner by email.  A great way
to get that family portrait you always wanted.  Feel welcome to call or
email for more information.

Aharon Yehudah Photography

Phone: 054-846-6157