[RBS] Volunteer drivers for Thursday nights for Lema'an Achai

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Apr 22 10:13:06 IDT 2010

Lema'an Achai has a group of very devoted volunteers who deliver food to our
families every Thursday night.  The drivers pick up the packages from behind
Dil Vezol on Nachal Dolev at around 9 pm and deliver to families in RBS
Aleph.
Now that we have added more families to our receiving list, we need to
recruit at least 5 more volunteer drivers.  If you have a car, can commit to
helping for approx 45 mins every Thursday night and can shlep, please either

Tizku lemitzovt!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115