[RBS] BH ! please remove from tehillim lists

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Fri Apr 23 00:34:24 IDT 2010

A few months ago I posted tehillim requests for a baby who was born to a
friend of my daughter's who died in childbirth.  The baby , Rachel Adira
Chana bas Chaya Adira Chana,  benisim veniflaos,  is BH fine.  Thank you for
your tefillos. Please  remove her name from any tehillim lists.    We pray
the baby will continue to bring comfort to her father and her family and
friends.

Good shabbos,
Leeba