[RBS] looking for a ride Monday afternoon from Efrat to Beit Shemesh/Ramat Beit Shemesh or Tzomet Etziona

Esther and Myles Wolfson wolfsone at netvision.net.il
Fri Apr 23 09:31:12 IDT 2010

I am looking for a ride for my son on Monday afternoon from Efrat to
anywhere in the Beit Shemesh, Ramat Beit Shemesh area or even just to Tzomet
Etziona is fine.  The ideal time would be in the area of 4 pm, but if there
is anyone driving from 2 pm on or a little later than that, I would
appreciate the offer.

Thanks!

Esther
054-242-4579