[RBS] Nightly Iyun Shiur--We need only 3 more guys to make it happen!!

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 16:01:51 IDT 2010

Yeshiva Guys---

     **   Do you now work all day, and miss the
days of limud b'iyun?

     **  Do you find Daf Yomi limud a
bit superficial?

            ** Do you want your learning to
be interactive and exciting?

**  Do you have limited time but realize you really require a "kevi'us"?

** Do you yearn for the "geshmak" of hearing a well developed
     and well presented shiur capable of challenging your intellect?

** Can you commit to 45 minutes each evening, five times a week?

         **  If so, we've got good news for you! **

 In formation - a nightly shiur in Meseches Nedarim with
 Harav Chaim Z Malinowitz, shlit"a, Rav of Beis Tefilla Yonah Avraham,*
 General Editor of Artscroll/Mesorah (Yes,you could say he wrote the   book!), and a
primary talmid of HoRav HaGa'on Rav Abba Berman zt''l.

 We need a minimum # of men ready to commit to Sunday
 through Thursday, 8:15 PM till 9 PM in order to begin.  Available now!

 E-mail or call in your commitment  [or for further information] to:  rabbispan at yahoo. com
052-765-0492

* BTYA,  RBS A, at Nachal Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.