[RBS] gluten free takeout food available

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 02:01:01 IDT 2010

Delicious glutenfree Shabbos takeout food available now.

Are you having a birthday party with a gluten sensitive person?

Going out for Shabbos and need to take along a meal or dessert that is

gluten free?

Perhaps you are just plain old overwhelmed and need a break from
cooking for your

wheat sensitive kid/husband/guest in addition to all the other things

you are and doing for Shabbos?

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, OU, Aguda, Belz, Rav Machpud...& other

 (mehadrin) hechsherim.

(Even if you are not gluten sensitive, you can eat this food as

regular take out.)

Just call or email me before Thursday 8 A.M. to place your Shabbos order.

You can pick up your Shabbos orders Fridays from 10am until 12 noon on
Nachal Lachish.

Special orders for during the week pick up will be discussed via telephone.

Remember to email me for an updated menu/price list.

Shavua tov

Marti: 992-1859