[RBS] LADIES + TEENS MOSAIC CHUG

familylipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 14:03:45 IDT 2010

Posting for a friend.  I can really recommend this chug.  I've been to a couple of chugs with Susan and really enjoyed it.  Please call her direct for chug details.  The chugs I went to were in RBS A.  She is only in Israel for another 3 weeks so take advantage of her talent while she is here :)

Dear ladies + teenage girls

Learn the simple, wonderful art of mosaic.

All materials are supplied and no experience is necessary.

90 shekels / person / first class + 55 shekels thereafter.

Please call to find out when we have our next classes for ladies and
teenage girls and reserve your place on 054 398 6800.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Susan Hyde