[RBS] Gan-Nendy’s Tzaharon is back!!

Gannendy r gannendy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 20:46:11 IDT 2010

B’H will be reopening our afternoon program this September.
Hours: 1:15-3:45
Ages:2 1/2- 6
Place: EinGedi 47, right near the Mercaz.  We rented an entire cottage for the Gan/Tzaharon.
Cost: 650NIS times 12 including a hot lunch.
(600 for those registered in the Gan.)  Or 15 shekel per hour part time.  Spots still open in the Gan!!
The environment is beautiful, light, airy, spacious, and full of wonderful interactive activities and toys.  Garden and pets!
The gannenet is Neima who has been working with me for five years.  She is sweet, gentle, Hebrew speaking, and understands some English.  She will have an assistant if enough children apply.
Call GenendyRadoff to register:
991-6582