[RBS] repost: tzedaka opportunity - local Bet Shemesh family

Aryeh Koenigsberg aryeh.koenigsberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:57:12 IDT 2010

Listers,

Back in January of this year, I posted an appeal for
financial assistance for Aharon Babiyan, of Bar Ilan Street in
Bet Shemesh:

http://www.shemesh.co.il/pipermail/list/2010-January/218622.html
"tzedaka opportunity - local Bet Shemesh family"

Your generous responses contributed over 1000 shekels towards
this family's medical needs. (I have receipts from the
dental clinic for these contributions, if you are interested to see.)

The same family has approached me again, to appeal to the
subscribers of this list for additional donations to help cover
their mounting medical bills.

Aharon possesses medical evaluations that reflect their increasing
need for medical attention.

In addition to approbation by Rabbi Myers of Kehillat Menorat Hamaor
in Ramat Bet Shemesh, Aharon is also a recipient of Congregation
Ohel Yona Menachem's charity fund, under the auspices of Rav Spektor.

Please consider joining me in giving a portion of your tzedaka
contributions to Aharon and his family. I'm happy to come to
you to pick up your donation, for delivery to Aharon.

Feel free to contact me for more information and for arranging
for a pick-up.

Tizku l'mitzvot!

--
Aryeh Koenigsberg