[RBS] Moonlight Trail Bike Ride this Thursday night

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 23:02:32 IDT 2010

Al Derech Burma is pleased to invite the entire mountain biking community to an unforgettable moonlight ride in the Judean Hills.  The ride is approximately 20 kilometers long on wide and comfortable trails and is appropriate for riders of all levels above very basic beginner.  The ride begins at 8:00 PM from our store in the Pollack Garden Center near Shaar Hagay 100 meters North of the Mesilat Zion Paz gas station.  We will meet at the store at 7:00 where you will be given information about the course and where you can also enjoy coffee and cake and benefit from the one day only sales in our biking department.  Participation in this event is free of charge.  If you would like to participate but do not own a mountain bike, you can rent one of our high quality Trek hardtail mountain bikes for 60 shekels.  For information, please call Meir at 052-528-7748.

Best Regards,

Chaim Wizman
17 Hashushan Street
Bet Shemesh, Israel 99590