[RBS] Lag Baomer Special: Ungers gefilte fish!!!!

bns1 bns1 at neto.bezeqint.net
Tue Apr 27 10:43:03 IDT 2010

LAG BAOMER SPECIAL:

Only 33 sh per loaf for Ungers gefilte fish. (comes in a case of 12 loave)

Delivery throughout RBS.

for more info call 088646377.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. CALL THE NUMBER FOR QUESTIONS.

__._,_.___
Reply to sender | Reply to group
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 10
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
We are still painting the town ........

At just now painter Shmuel we don't only do white washes we also do colored
washes so if you want your house to sing I'm good and clean and fresh tra
la la dial 054 568 2695 and speak to Shmuel for a free estimate
we are still painting the town red green and all colors

J N P Shmuel says color it right the first time 054 568 2695