[RBS] MODIFIED: tzedaka opportunity - local Bet Shemesh family

Aryeh Koenigsberg aryeh.koenigsberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:31:26 IDT 2010

Listers,

After consultations with a number of members of the community,
my appeal for financial assistance to individuals is hereby being
recast to an appeal to support your local chesed organizations.

These organizations have the experience and resources to
allocate our contributions in a wiser, more efficient, and more
accommodating manner than we as individuals are capable
of.

Tizku l'mitzvot!

--aryeh