[RBS] Top 10 Reasons Why RBS Aleph is a Great Place

M Teren teren at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 20:54:53 IDT 2010

It's aliyah time, let's tell our friends why they should move to Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph.

Top Ten Reasons Why Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph Is A Great Place to Live

http://shar.es/m52yY

Enough bad press, this is a great place.  Let's get the word out!

Spread the word:  I love RBS Aleph!  (Someone with graphic skills should make a icon tag that we can all use to promote).

Moshe