[RBS] "Bameh Madlikin"- Sound familiar ?

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 23:16:15 IDT 2010

This Thursday evening,April 29,our "Mishne with Bartenura Commentary" shiur at Shivtei Yeshurun begins this,the second perek of Maseches Shabbos--All you need is to be able to read Hebrew!   Mishne and commentary will be translated and elucidated--The shiur meets on Sunday,Tuesday andThursday at 9:00PM--For further info,call me,Rabbi Greenspan,at  052-7650492  or  contact: rabbispan at yahoo.com