[RBS] scrap paper and patches for pants?

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Apr 28 08:42:02 IDT 2010

Anyone have any access to scrap paper that I can have for our gan kids to
practice cutting and to color on? Prefer standard size paper or near it if
possible.

Where can one buy patches, preferably iron on, for pants?  Other suggestions
for small rips in the knees of pants?  (It's been a long time since I had a
baby wearing out the knees of his pants!)
Thanks,
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com