[RBS] Mikva Petition

yehudah goldreich yehudah.goldreich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:33:23 IDT 2010

The people that are dealing with the mikva issue in our neighborhood would
like to see/show the  support from the women of Beit Shemesh.

A petition was formed where you can show your support and concern.

It states that you “support the control and overseeing of all of the Mikvaot
in Beit Shemesh by Rav Shimon Biton, Rav HaIr, and Rav Spector, city
appointee to watch over the Mikvaot.”

Please go to the following link and sign:

http://www.atzuma.co.il/betshemeshmikvaot/

Note:
1. The petition is for women only to sign.
2. Please pass this message to any woman that may not see this list.
3. If you do not agree with the petition or do not want to sign, then do NOT
sign (but don’t bother telling me about it).