[RBS] Fw: Rambam Health Bread - the world's healthiest bread now in Ramat Bet Shemesh

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Apr 28 17:47:07 IDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: shezles at saidels.com

Hi Ramat Bet Shemesh

We are proud to introduce our new flagship line of bread products -
Rambam Health Bread (tm)

After exhaustive research and experimentation, Saidels Bakery has
finally perfected a bread that could very well be the next craze in
both the bread and health markets.

This special health bread is prepared in a precise and unique way
combining the medical expertise of the Rambam with modern
medical and macrobiotic innovations, and is so rich in nutrients,
vitamins, minerals and fibre that a single bagel would provide the
required daily recommended intake of vitamins and minerals as
specified by the FDA.

In addition to the plethora of nutrients, Rambam Health Bread (tm)
also contains a homeopathic blend of medicinal herbs prescribed
by the Rambam for their health giving qualities. It also contains
Omega-3.

This bread is high in fibre, low in gluten, and has a low glycemic
index, which makes it ideal for diabetes sufferers and those with
gluten intolerance (Note: it is not gluten free - it is low in gluten).

You may read more about this amazing new product on our
website -

http://saidels.com/rambam.htm

To order, please call 09-7941222 or you may order online at our
website http://saidels.com

We make the Rambam Health Bread (tm) in a pan loaf or in bagel
form. The bagels freeze excellently.

We deliver every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh-

Ramat Bet Shemesh: Fri. between 13:30-15:00, Nachal Nachshon
6/18 at the Cohen Family (Tel:9920559)

Saidels Bakery also does customized bread sculptures for your
party or simcha. For a sample look at -

http://saidels.com/breadsculpture1small.jpg

We also make a huge Triple Decker Challah, a Cluster of Grape
Challah and customized bread and roll packages and displays for
your simcha.

Call now 09-7941222 for details.

Shabat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel