[RBS] Friends, relatives, contacts in Pittsburg??

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Wed Apr 28 19:31:22 IDT 2010

Dear friends,

I need to be in Pittsburg for business next week, and may stay there for
shabbat (8th May).

I would therefore like to use this as an opportunity to promote Lema'an
Achai - which I have successfully done recently in some other US cities.

However, I don't know anyone in Pittsburg!

Please could you let me know what you know and who you know re Pittsburg, to
help get me started?!

Tizku Lemitzvot!

--
Best Regards,
David

P.S. A place for a meal on shabbat would also be nice!

David Morris,
Chairman - Lema'an Achai

Tel: +972 2 9997026
Fax: +972 2 9997027