[RBS] CORRECTEDHours to go to Iriya representative in RBS matnas

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 29 11:25:37 IDT 2010

The Wednesday hours are no longer in effect.
So, it is > Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 AM - 1 PM
If you want to be first, I suggest you go at 8.00. I got there at 8.30 am
and was #6 on line. So, instead of waiting from 8.00 to 8.30, I waited from
8.30 to 9.10. The gentleman took my copies of all teudot zehut, yet again,
apologized for the computer glitch and said to check back in two weeks to
confirm that the mistake was corrected. He could not make the correction on
the spot. I had him stamp another set of copies to show they were received.
Whether that will accomplish anything is anyone's guess.
Good luck to all.
Adina.