[RBS] Let's all help Danny Gaziel

Jeremy Finn jrfinn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 10:22:25 IDT 2010

Dear Friends,

Unfortunately Danny Gaziel's situation has taken a turn for the worse.

In situations like this, we always ask "what can I do to help?".

In discussions with Mandy Gaziel and Rabbi Myers SHLIT"A, we ask
everyone to help in the following way:

1.Accept upon yourself to do an extra mitzvah, and dedicate it to the
speedy recovery of Daniel Rachamim ben Gemarah Margalit,
2. Perform Mitzvot with more kavanah, and dedicate that to the speedy
recovery of Danile Rachamim ben Gemarah Margalit
3. SEND AN EMAIL TO onemitzvah at gmail.com, LISTING THE EXTRA MITZVOT OR
KAVANAH ETC. THAT YOU HAVE PERFORMED.

In this way we will have a list of ALL the mitzvot and actions
performed in Danny's merit.

OUR AIM IS TO REACH 10,000 ACTS IN HIS MERIT, AND WITH YOUR HELP WE
CAN ACHIEVE IT.

The next stage will be pg to build a website to where everyone can
send their Mitzvot, and to add additional people who are in need of
help.

PLEASE, PLEASE, help us achieve our goal.

When I spoke to Danny last night, he was very grateful that we would
be starting such a scheme in his merit.

With thanks
Jeremy Finn