[RBS] Say goodbye to lice !

Sarah Menahem sarahmenahem at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 20:12:42 IDT 2010

Ok its not a nice topic but I just have to share a great natural remedy for this
annoying little critter .

Take 2to3 cups of almond oil add a few drops of rosemarry oil and massage
liberally into your childs hair ,its a little messy so I like do this with my
childs head over the sink or bath tub,now proceed to comb your childs hair out
as you would usually I find the best comb is the nirtsa comb it is made from
metal with a half circle grip .

Now squeeze out the excess oil with an old towel and put hair in a pony tail
your child will sport a wet look for a while because I recommend leaving the oil
in for 3 days ,comb hair each evening adding a little oil if necessary. If your
child is self concious about smellimg medicated you can leave out the rosemary
oil.

The chochma in this great cure is 3 fold ,the little critters lose their grip on
the slippery oily hair ,those pesky nits slide easily from the oily hair and
apparently they dont like  Rosemary oil ,of course one last thing its natural
,no nasty chemicals and leaves the hair in great condition ,hastlocha ,by the
way this cure came to me one day when I looked my daughters hair disbelief and
asked Hashem please help me ,it was a moment of divine inspiration ,please dont
laugh just try it !

 ps
you can buy almond oil   in any pharmacy it is a whopping 50 shekel for a medium
sized glass bottle ,but when you think of the cost of commercial products that
can cost 90 shekel and more its not so bad .

pps carry out this procedure regularly ,one lice can lay 7 eggs a day ,I will
leave you to do the maths!