[RBS] Last Chance to Win $10, 000 at GREAT Odds (around 1-in-300)!!!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:32:20 IDT 2010

Friends,

Just offering you one last opportunity to get in on the American Friends of
Beis Tefillah $10,000 sweepstakes. As of right now, less than 300 tickets
have been sold and there will be a winner drawn this Tuesday night no matter
what.

Happens to be you also will be helping an incredible shul that helps
countless members of the Ramat Beit Shemesh community (particularly new -
and old - olim/immigrants) in so many wonderful ways.  But really, I just
wanted to give you a chance at the cash!!!  :-)

Suggested donation is $100/400 NIS, which is maaser and tax deductible.

If you would like to participate, reply to me with this information:

                - your name, cell number, and street adress.
                - your preferred form of donation (check or credit cards of
any type via our website www.btya.org).

If you are paying via the Donations page at www.btya.org, please write
SUMMER2010 and ARYEH SONNENBERG in the PayPal "Special Instructions"
section. Do NOT write "sweepstakes" or "raffle".

Checks can be sent to:

In the US:
American Friends of Bais Tefillah
c/o Eli Gherman